Apply for Aviation Officer Other Positions at upsc.gov.in | Read details inside
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Civil Service Commission(UPSC) will end the application process for assistant professor, aviation officer, and other positions on July 14, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in until Thursday (July 14). As per the official notification, a total of 13 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign.Also Read – Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Non-Teaching Positions at svc.ac.in | Check eligibility, pay grade here
- Deadline for submitting online recruitment applications via the ORA website: July 14, 2022
- The deadline for printing fully submitted online applications is: July 15, 2022.
- Aeronautical Officer: 6 Positions
- Teacher: 01 post
- Lecturer: 04 positions
- Lecturer in Neuro Psychology: 01 position
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor Cum-Deputy General Manager (Technical): 01 post
- Aviation Officer: Degree in aeronautics or electrical or electronics or mechanics or
Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Teacher: Master’s degree in psychology or clinical psychology from a recognized university or institute. (ii) Master of Philosophy degree in clinical psychology from a recognized university or institution. (iii) Doctorate (Ph.D.) in clinical psychology from a recognized university or institution.
- Assistant Professor of Neuropsychology: (i) Masters degree in psychology or clinical psychology from a recognized university or institute. (ii) M. Phil or Diploma in Clinical Psychology (two-year course) from a recognized university or institute.
Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees twenty-five) only either by handing over the money at any branch of SBI in cash, or using the net banking service of SBI, or by using a visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women applicants from all communities. Also Read – Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Application process for 210 positions ends today; Apply now at sci.gov.in
Steps to apply online?
- Visit the official UPSC website at upsconline.nic.in
- Click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSITIONS. option available on the home page,
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- Complete the request form.
- Upload the documents, if necessary.
- Pay the filing fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the application form and print it for future reference.
Also Read – Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: Apply for 18 Non-Executive Positions | Check salary here