The ICG Assistant Commander 2021 application starts, apply the link for 50 positions here
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has launched the online application process for the recruitment of Deputy Commander -01 / 2022 batch on their official website. Eligible candidates can apply online on the portal joinindiancoastguard.gov.in until July 14.
The ICG Deputy Commander 01/2022 batch notification offers 40 general service positions and 10 technical officer positions (engineering and electrical). Vacancies are only available to male applicants.
Electronic admission cards to candidates eligible to be included in the Preliminary Selection Board (PSB) will be issued from July 20.
Age: 20-24 years old (born between July 1, 1997 and June 30, 2001) for both branches. Withdrawal of the upper age of 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Qualification for education:
- General Service (GD): i) Baccalaureate from any recognized university with at least 60% of marks in total; (ii) Mathematics and physics as subjects up to intermediate level or class XII of the teaching program 10 + 2 + 3 or equivalent with 60% aggregate in mathematics and physics.
- Technical: i) Engineering degree with 60% of marks in total, ii) At least 60% of marks in total in physics and mathematics in class 12. More details in the notification.
Steps to apply for ICG Deputy Commander vacancies:
- Visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- On the home page, go to the ‘Opportunities’ tab
- Select the publication and continue with the application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit the form
- Download the form and print it for future reference.
The ICG selection process will consist of two stages. Applicants will be shortlisted for the preliminary screening which will consist of a Mental Aptitude Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PP&DT).
Applicants who qualify for the preliminary selection will be called for the final selection, which will take place provisionally from late August / early September to early November 2021. The final selection will include a psychological test, a group task and an interview (personality test).
A merit list will be prepared for medically fit applicants based on scores obtained at the FSB and depending on the availability of vacant positions. These candidates will be called for document verification.